property for sale in Central

Central new and resale property Properties for sale in Portugal
The Global Property Group - The GPG
Email:         International: 0044 1457 833083        

Central property for sale in Portugal


property Central new and resale property


property Price From: €0     To: € 999,999,999     Conversion: 1.00 : €1

Properties 61 to 75 of 488

Apartment   |   Commercial   |   Plot/land   |   Town house   |   Villa

main property image 3 Bedroom Apartments Cadaval
Location:Central, Cadaval, Cadaval
Style:Resale 3 Bedroom Apartments
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €80,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Villa / Townhouse Cadaval
Location:Central, Cadaval, Cadaval
Style:Resale Villa / Townhouse
Bedrooms:2
Price from: €80,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Villa / Townhouse Bombarral
Location:Central, Bombarral, Bombarral
Style:Resale Villa / Townhouse
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €82,500
>>> more details >>>
main property image 3 Bedroom Apartments Bombarral
Location:Central, Bombarral, Bombarral
Style:Resale 3 Bedroom Apartments
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €82,500
>>> more details >>>
main property image Villa / Townhouse Cadaval
Location:Central, Cadaval, Cadaval
Style:Resale Villa / Townhouse
Bedrooms:2
Price from: €85,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image 2 Bedroom Apartments Cadaval
Location:Central, Cadaval, Cadaval
Style:Resale 2 Bedroom Apartments
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €85,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image 2 Bedroom Apartments Bombarral
Location:Central, Bombarral, Bombarral
Style:Resale 2 Bedroom Apartments
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €85,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot / Land Évora de Alcobaça
Location:Central, Alcobaça, Évora de Alcobaça
Style:Resale Plot / Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €85,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot / Land Peniche
Location:Central, Peniche, Peniche
Style:Resale Plot / Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €85,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot / Land Évora de Alcobaça
Location:Central, Alcobaça, Évora de Alcobaça
Style:Resale Plot / Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €85,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot / Land Obidos
Location:Central, Leiria, Obidos
Style:Resale Plot / Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €87,500
>>> more details >>>
main property image 3 Bedroom Apartments Cadaval
Location:Central, Cadaval, Cadaval
Style:Resale 3 Bedroom Apartments
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €89,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Villa / Townhouse Cadaval
Location:Central, Cadaval, Cadaval
Style:Resale Villa / Townhouse
Bedrooms:2
Price from: €90,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image 1 Bedroom Apartments Peniche
Location:Central, Peniche, Peniche
Style:Resale 1 Bedroom Apartments
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €90,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Studio Apartments Caldas da Rainha
Location:Central, Caldas da Rainha, Caldas da Rainha
Style:Resale Studio Apartments
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €90,000
>>> more details >>>
15 properties found1

Contact The Global Property Group
 

Options

 
 

Enquiry

Title *
First Name *
Last Name *
Phone *
Email *
Hot property email sign-up
Enquiry
* required