property for sale in Calabria

Calabria new and resale property Properties for sale in Italy
The Global Property Group - The GPG
Email:         International: 0044 1457 833083        

Calabria property for sale in Italy


property Calabria new and resale property


property Price From: €0     To: € 999,999,999     Conversion: 1.00 : €1

Properties 1 to 15 of 66

Apartment   |   Commercial   |   Plot/land   |   Town house   |   Villa

main property image Renovation Property Falerna
Location:Calabria, Catanzaro, Falerna
Style:Resale Town house
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €29,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Low density complex with large pool at 3 kms distance from t ...
Location:Calabria, Reggio di Calabria, Marina di Gioiosa I..
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:1 - 1
Price from: €53,750 - €59,980
>>> more details >>>
main property image Key-ready apartments with pool. 750 meters from sandy beach. ...
Location:Calabria, Reggio di Calabria, Caulonia
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:1 - 1
Price from: €54,100 - €82,250
>>> more details >>>
main property image Apartments with pool at 450 meters from sandy beach.
Location:Calabria, Reggio di Calabria, Caulonia
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:1 - 1
Price from: €62,500 - €84,125
>>> more details >>>
main property image Apartments with pool at 450 meters from sandy beach.
Location:Calabria, Reggio di Calabria, Caulonia
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:1 - 1
Price from: €62,500 - €84,125
>>> more details >>>
main property image Key-ready apartments 15 minutes drive to airport.
Location:Calabria, Catanzaro, Lamezia
Style:New
Bedrooms:1 - 1
Price from: €67,300
>>> more details >>>
main property image Key-ready apartments with pool. 750 meters from sandy beach. ...
Location:Calabria, Reggio di Calabria, Caulonia
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:1 - 1
Price from: €67,500 - €79,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Low density complex with large pool at 3 kms distance from t ...
Location:Calabria, Reggio di Calabria, Marina di Gioiosa I..
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:2 - 2
Price from: €71,300 - €89,900
>>> more details >>>
main property image Sea-view apartments with private garden and communal pool.
Location:Calabria, Vibo Valentia, Pizzo
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:1 - 1
Price from: €73,400
>>> more details >>>
main property image Apartments in a unique position just in front of sandy beach ...
Location:Calabria, Reggio di Calabria, Bianco
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:1 - 1
Price from: €74,900 - €131,200
>>> more details >>>
main property image Apartments in a unique position just in front of sandy beach ...
Location:Calabria, Reggio di Calabria, Bianco
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:1 - 1
Price from: €74,900 - €131,200
>>> more details >>>
main property image Key-ready apartments with pool. 750 meters from sandy beach. ...
Location:Calabria, Reggio di Calabria, Caulonia
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:2 - 2
Price from: €75,500 - €117,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image 2 bedroom apartments with pool. 3 kms from sandy beaches.
Location:Calabria, Reggio di Calabria,
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:2 - 2
Price from: €75,900 - €102,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Apartments & town houses on beach front holiday village
Location:Calabria, Crotone, Santa Cristina
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:1 - 2
Price from: €80,500 - €128,500
>>> more details >>>
main property image Apartments in town at only 180 meters from sandy beach.
Location:Calabria, Reggio di Calabria, Bianco
Style:New Apartment
Bedrooms:1 - 1
Price from: €82,900 - €104,500
>>> more details >>>
15 properties found1